I perform concerts, teach workshops, and lead retreats on a freelance basis.
Suggestions for subjects follow.
Please be in touch for details, and to explore other options.
- Singing the Psalms. Explore a wide variety of musical styles and forms to bring the psalter alive in your community.
- Hildegard of Bingen
- Gregorian Chant
- Structure, Rhythm, and Improvisation in the Liturgy
- Music, Embodiment, and Spirituality from Taizé and Iona
- Faith in the Body. Trusting creation to be what God promises—the physicality of grace—we explore five primary actions of liturgy: listening; finding home; letting loose; making holy; joining primal joy.
- Deep Within Deep. Learn the pieces in this collection of my compositions, and ways to use them in your community.